Posted by: Bigman | 2008-11-26

Hi Diabetes forum is closed so i need some help.I was diagnosed diabetic by a GP.Now this started lastweek Tuesday i feel pains where my heart is situated the pain tickles like a needle.I went to see another GP who took my highblood which was ok and my sugar was also ok.When i explain to him my problem he told me it is bcos of blockage in y ateries i' ve been taking these tiny small pink pills they' re called isordil sublingual 5mg.the only thing i get is headache which is normal when you use this type of medication but i' m worried the pain its still here it comes and go it comes more especially when i' m active .

Dear Bigman
Isordil opens the arteries, and getting a headache as side effect is "normal" However, I think you should see a heart specialist if you had an abnormal ECG test or get an ECG done if the doctor did not do it yet. You may have angina. See

Posted by: Benny | 2009-04-07

Can I use Isordil Pill under the tongue for a penis erction.
It does open the arteries and therfore a better blood flow.

Reply to Benny
Posted by: Bigman | 2008-11-27

What confuses me in this whole thing is i would stay without medication for 3 consecutive days but when i go and test highblood and sugar they are normal.I do this bcos i trained my body i dont want to take medication everyday.Does this blockage caused medication intake or what could be the problem.

am i really diabetic...?

Reply to Bigman