Question
Posted by: chacha | 2008/11/14

diabetes

Hi Doc, My husband is diabetic, he takes insulin, he resently started to jog and does lift-ups and i have to massage his feet (the left one is more painful on the front where the bond) the and back everyday as he says are painful and he has been having fever he feels cold and hot on a on and off thing he can feel cold in a very sunny day, his stomach gets painful and bloated and

Dear Cha-cha

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you husband visits his GP, as it is clear that he is experiencing complications due to his diabetes. It has to be established if his diabetes is well controlled.

Kind regards