Question
Posted by: mzu | 2008/09/19

Diabetes

i was diagnised with Diabetes 3 months ago my GP told me that he is not go to put me on medication all i have to do is to change my diet and exercise of which that is what im doing. there problem is i have blurred vision , cramps and numbness in my feet and hands i would like to know what to do now?

Expert ImagePharmacist

A change in lifestyle is often a good point to start at. You should however go back for a follow-up to ensure that you condition is indeed improving.

In your case I'd advise seeing the doc again, and to start treatment ASAP if required.