Question
Posted by: michelle | 2009-12-09

Diabetes 2 = Pregnancy

Good Morning,

Could you please assist me, my friend is pregnant 10 weeks, and she has diabetes 2, she is on lantus,nova rapid,and hipoterm for blood pressure, what supplements can she take to help her baby? What can she do to eat healthier to help her pregnancy? What can you suggest to help? She was pregnant previously but had a miscarage on 2 months, it took her about 3 years to fall pregrant again, and she' s really worried that this might happen again!!

Thanks for taking the time to assist in this regard!!

Kind Regards

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

she can use Chromium (foodstate is as natural as food as easy absorbed by the body). this will address the diabetes. She should continue with her prescribed medication and only under the care of a practitioner stop her normal medicine.

She needs to eat 6 small meals per day. i would strongly suggest you consult with a dietician who can assist her with a detailed program to follow.

Rescue remedy will help with stress levels as well.

regards
Dr Debbie