Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010-07-29

DH and Boss

Hi there, i posted on the parenting corner regarding this issue i have, but it just upsets me more and more if i think about it. My DH''s boss told him Tuesday she wants to see him for a meeting yesterday morning first thing. Well a meeting is fine, but this meeting had to be in her hotel room. She''s from CT and come down to JHB every now and than. The meeting was for more than 2 hours in HER ROOM and i was and still are VERY VERY UPSET about it. I am sure yet what the meeting was all about.........But I feel regardless what she wanted to discuss, work, retrenchment, dismiss.who cares.Why in her room. I really don''t feel nice about it and just want to find out if this was in order..........I joked about it on the parenting corner, but believe I am very unhappy about it.....

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: DH & BOSS

Meeting at a private hotel room does sound rather strange. It is suggested that you impress upon both parties that this is not acceptable.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2010-07-30

In that case, discuss it wiht your husband and ask him why he didn''t isnsit on meeting elsewhere, such as at their place of work.

If he feels he is being sexually harassed, it is for him to bring this up at work.

If you are upset you need to handle this with him.

Reply to Purple