Deworming small dogs

How often should I deworm my small dogs? I take them to doggie parks, regularly and they do eat things they shouldn' t, I keep a look out and watch them, but the sneeky things still get in some bites. They live in the house, on the couches etc. So its quite important to me. Thanks

Every 3 months minimum.

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-15

Every 3 months minimum.

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2009-11-13

They get worms from things they don' t even have to eat... eg fleas (tapeworm).

Dog worms won' t affect you except in very rare cases... nevertheless, it' s still important to deworm, for the dog' s health.

Normally once every 6 months is enough, but if you feel they' re particularly vulnerable, you could make it once a quarter.

Reply to Chill