Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2009-04-17

Deworming - black flat pip looking

I dewormed myself two days ago and today when I went to the toilet I discovered something in my faecias that looks like a watermelon pip that is flat and black in colour and also I have mucus like substance as well. Is it anything to be concerned about or should I deworm myself again? Please help!

Much Appreciated

Cindy

Deworming yourself every six months is more than sufficient and you should not be too concerned. To determine what it was in your faecies, I suggest that you send a sample of your faecies away for analysis.

1
Posted by: Disney!!! | 2009-04-18

I believe that any stool that has mucous on it could be serious.It would be advisable for you to see your GP.

Reply to Disney!!!