Question
Posted by: Cherise | 2009-02-19

Deworming

Good day,

My 8 week old daschund was dewormed about 2 weeks ago at the breeder' s vet, so I took her to the vet I trust because she showed signs of more worms. So the vet dewormed again 2 days ago. How long does it take for the worms to completely exit her little body? and will it stay away?

Kind Regards

Dear Cherise

The worming kills the worms and it can take a few days for all the worms to pass. Puppies usually get wormed every time they have a vaccination and can produce worms every time if the puppy have a lot of worms. You do not need a vet you trust for deworming. Just buy worming tablets at a reputable outlet like a vetshop and Bob will be your uncle.