Posted by: SAM | 2009-05-12

My cat has these rice-like looking worm going in and out of his behind. The problem is, this cat of mine is really wild, not trusting people and if he even suspects there is a pill he must take, I won' t see him. Is there anything else I can give him, maby mixed with his food? I tried crushing the pill and mix it into his food, but it does not work. Please help

Dear Sam

You now get worming that you apply to the back of the neck called Profender.

Posted by: George | 2009-05-20

New product on market I discovered at the Vet, as I also look after some semi wild cats - it is a spot-on - empty the small tube onto the skin at the back of the neck. Called Profender. Is great works for all worms including the ones you mention. I have now used this product on all my own cats and the semi-wild every 3 months for the last 9 months - great and easy - no more pill fighting. Ask the Vet - if he does not stock, can order.

Reply to George
Posted by: Gavin | 2009-05-13

If you' re feeling brave, you can admister tablets using a Pill Popper. I use Antezole cat tablets (for the treatment of roundworm, hookworm and tapeworm infestations in cats) on my kitty. I got these goodies from an online pet shop

Reply to Gavin