Question
Posted by: Mogapi | 2012/03/23

developing kidney desease

hi!most of the time when im trying to wakeup,i feel as if my right kidney is filled up with excessive water or something and its sore.This problem only happens two to three times per week.Pls let me know what can be the cause to these and how can i go about it?

Mogapi

It is possible that you might have kidney infection or kidney stones. Another possibility is that there are cysts inside your kidney. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and ultrasound, to determine the exact cause for your symptoms.