Question
Posted by: Mari-Anne | 2009/12/22

Devasted " false Pregnancy"  Please advise

I went for my first appointment and the excitement turned to horror when we discovered the little being in me was tiny and had no heartbeat. My gynae confirmed that it was not alive and would not miraculously become alive. What do they call this - I have had three healthy pregnancies and have 3 healthy children this would have been our fourth. Why does this happen and will it happen again? I feel like I want to replace the loss I feel in my heart but fear having to go through it all again. Please advise.

This is called a missed abortion and the chances of recurrence after 3 normal pregnancies is very low.

2
Posted by: Tumi | 2010/01/24

what are the chances of one getting pregnant again, after having a missed abortion?

Reply to Tumi