Question
Posted by: Riana | 2009/03/25

Detox to cleanse colon

I am on a balance diet for almost a month now, and is not loosing an inch.I am rather constanly constipated, tyred, bloated and suffering from insomnia. I just wanted some advice on a detox to cleanse my colon please.

Dear Riana
It is not necessary to detox, click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and search for the article "DETOX DIETS - DO THEY WORK OR ARE THEY HARMFUL?"to see why I say this. If you suffer from constipation click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices and what to eat to keep your colon healthy.

1
Posted by: Vicky | 2009/05/25

Everytime I eat, I feel bloated. My stomach is very big!

Reply to Vicky