Question
Posted by: Misty | 2011/10/11

detox recipe

has anyone tried the lemonade cleanse apparently it works like a bomb to loose weight and detox ure whole system i haven''t tried it yet but would like to but first would like to know if it actually safe to take it i mean u must fast from food for 10 days and just drink the lemonade clease for that whole period of time... 8-10 glasses a day it''s lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and purified water...the celebs are using it and that''s why they look so fab!

Dear Misty
I hope that the other Readers will give you feedback on this fad diet. It is totally unbalanced and of course you will lose weight seeing that it has such a minimal energy content. Please be careful that you don't get dizzy and pass out if you eat so little. I also think that using this kind of starvation diet should not be used for longer than 2 days.
Take great care

4
Posted by: Misty | 2011/10/14

Thanx so much for the info i don''t i''m going to try that... i need to loose 20 kg a.s.a.p so i think i''m go on a low fat diet and just try to eat lots of raw veggies and fruit with proteins... and try to stay away from bread, sugar, potatoes, pasta and rice!

Reply to Misty

oh and P.S. if you had the budget they have, being able to afford stylists, dieticians, chefs, top quality food etc you would also look so fab :) Us plebs have to try a bit harder.

Hi Misty

I have heard you pick up more weight after being on this detox because of the fact that you do not eat solid food for 10 days. Once you start eating normal you pick up the weight again..and some.

Let''s hear what DietDoc says, but i would not try that if I were you. I would rather suggest the Dukan diet (low fat protein diet) It''s easier to stick to and healthier than the Atkins diet.

Dear Misty
Take great care