Question
Posted by: Alice | 2010/03/10

detox after serious meds

Hi there ,

I recently stopped taking heavy meds called oratane cos my hair was falling out i was only on it for 2 weeks but i stopped now for 6 days i am worried its one of those meds that stays in your system for months prolonging the side effects, i was hoping you can suggest a natural product to speed up the process of getting it out my system?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use Boldocynara from Vogel as a liver detox. Make sure you drink enough water as well. Avoid night shade families for 3 weeks (potatoes, peppers, potatoes). Follow this for at least 3 weeks.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za