Posted by: Detox | 2009-08-24

I am doing research and find the following products on the internet.
It is a lot of money and I want to know if anyone knows it and know if it works ..
Platinum Lifestyle - Body Detox

Dear Detox
I don't know why my Readers always want to detox. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and search for the article "DETOX DIETS - DO THEY WORK OR ARE THEY HARMFUL?" to read about the potential dangers of such regimens. If you suffer from constipation then click on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices, you will see what to eat to keep your colon healthy. Rather spend your money on buying healthy high fibre foods like fresh fruit and vegetables and whole grains.

Posted by: Kotie | 2009-08-25

Thanks :-)
That is what I needed to hear. I asked the question because I wasn' t sure.
My daughter has a lot of headaches (every day for a few months now) and I have tried everything from testing her eyes / going to the dentisit, doing fisio and then someone suggested to do this detox because they kill virus inside you that cause all this.
Thanks for your feedback! Will save me a lot of money

Reply to Kotie