Question
Posted by: CHANTS | 2009-07-27

DETOX

Hi Diet Dioc,

I was wondering what will be the best detox remedy' s... other than green tea- what else can you advise.

Regards,

Dear Chants
I don't know why my Readers always want to detox. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and search for the article "DETOX DIETS - DO THEY WORK OR ARE THEY HARMFUL?" to read about the potential dangers of such regimens. If you suffer from constipation then click on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices, you will see what to eat to keep your colon healthy. If you have been overdoing things, then by all means drink green tea and eat additional fresh fruit and vegetables.