Posted by: cross eyed | 2011-10-20

deteriorating eye sight

my eyes are bothering me. i do a lot of computer work and when i look up see fine little lines and squiggles i dont know how to quite explain it. when i look through glass or when its overcast i dont see it. my mom said she thinks its floaters something you cant do anything about? i did go for an eye test last year and all was fine with my sight however it is annoying and i would like to know what i can do about it. would it help if i got an anti glare screen for my computer? tx

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Your Mom could be correct and it could be strain from focussing on the PC screen forgetting to do the required "look away, into the distance" gaze. Try that and if it persists get your eyes checked again.

Posted by: Githa | 2011-12-05

This artcile is a home run, pure and simple!

Reply to Githa