Question
Posted by: Grace | 2008/10/07

Despressed to fall pregnant

Hello there

I really need advice... My husband and I are trying again for another baby. I was on Triphasil for six months and have been off it now for almost four months. My periods for the first three months were regular (had a 30 / 31 day cycle). This month I didn' t menstruate at all and docter gave me Provera 5mg. I finished the Povera and are waiting to menstruate. Is there any medicine that I can take to help me ovulate? I really want to be pregnant!!!!

Dear Grace

Although it is far too early to be seriously concerned about a fertility problem, I would suggest ovulation induction using tablets such ad Clomid, fertomid. Etc in order to speed up and enhance the process. This should be combined with ovulation testing by means of the urinary LH detection kits such as clearplan.

Answered by:Dr Cassim