Question
Posted by: Chrisney | 2012/09/10

desprate to loose weight

am 25 and I weigh 114 height 1.47cm and my BMI is 53.8 i really want to lose weight I tried diets and I go to the gym 3 times a week and i walk 15 minutes to and from work every day and I am even considering jaw wiring, please help me on a diet and excise plans that will help me loose the weight and keep it away. I want to lose 40kg to be a 74 or 70. please help i am really desperate

Dear Chrisney
If your present BMI = 53.8 then you do have a great deal of weight to lose and it may be an idea to consider having bariatric surgery. Contact the Bariatric Centres of Excellence in regard to having a gastric bypass to assist weightloss. You can contact Jana Derksen at the Call Centre for the Netcare Bariatric Centres of Excellence on 0861-623-7489 or contact her at: jana@pharmacallcc.com or call her on her cell phone at: 072-373-0155 or visit their Website at www.netcare.co.za to discuss this option.
I do hope that you will consult a registered dietitian so that she/he can assess your situation and help you make the correct choice so that you can achieve weightloss before your weight endangers your health.
Do keep up the exercise as this helps to promote weightloss and improves adherence to a slimming diet.

1

Dear Chrisney