Question
Posted by: LdK | 2010/02/08

despise my husband

I have been married for 10 years now and lately my husband has been pressurising to have anal sex... eventually I gave in and it hurt.. but now I feel dirty and am angry at him but cant tell him that as I know I will hurt his feelings. Is this what Im feeling toward him, normal?

You're not dirty, of course - you tried something you didn't want, because he wanted to try it - and very understandably, you didn't enjoy it. Its understandable, too, that you feel angry towards him, but there's no reason why you can't talk to him calmly about it - saying something like Well, I know you wanted to try it, so I tried it with you, and I really don't like it at all, and it makes me sort and I feel dirty about it. COuld we please stick to our usual way, as I enjoy that so much, and you're a much better lover that way ... ?

1