Question
Posted by: Kay | 2011-04-15

Desperatley need help!

I have tried the Gynae expert and the fertility expert and no one has responded. I have been on my period for three weeks now. i have slight pain and the period is sumtimes light sumtimes heavy. sumtimes ldark sumtimes light. please help as i do not have time to go a dr, i just started a new job and cannot get time off work. can i get sumthing from the pharmacy?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi K

Trying to treat yourself is unfortunately not the option - You really do need to consult a doctor. The most important thing when trying to find the right treatment for prolonged menstrual bleeding is to identify the cause of the problem.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-04-18

Hi K

Reply to pharmacist