Question
Posted by: TC | 2011/07/11

Desperate - what next

I have been with a company for about 4 years now. I have been a Team Leader but last year November, became a team member due to structural changes (not having a choice, but just been told.) My salary stayed the same. I have (since November) not signed a new contact, have no targets ect, have a 1/3 of the portfolio my peers have, but gets measured on the same level. I have requested several meetings, have send to many mails to count, raising the issues in my portfolio, and the feedback is always the same - none - or promiises are being made that is not kept. As soosn as I start asking questions, I am told that I earn double my peers salary so I must proof myself. I have always been a " 4"  but currently a " 3"  due to the fact that I am measure on the same scorecard as my peers. I was told this morning that the RM wants to have a one on one with me as I am not doing what my peers are doing. He knows about the portfolio limitations, the fact that I have no contract and no formal scorecard and no targets, but I am still measured and comapred and they keep on using my " high"  salary agains me. We are 3 people in the same position experiencing the same frustrations. Please assist

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Desperate - what next

It is suggested that you request the company to give you a specific outline of performance targets that are required which should be the same as your colleagues in the same position as you.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2011/07/28

re: Desperate - what next

Reply to labour lawyer