Question
Posted by: Wish | 2010-06-22

Desperate to have a child

I am a 34 yr old woman, and have a 10 yr old daughter, now I having high urge of having another baby with my new hubby. I had a child with my ex boyfriend at the age of 24. I really want to have another child, just to add more siblings to my daughter and also for my hubby. I’ m now so obsessed with other peoples small kids, I wish they were mine, I stop people at the malls to admire the kids. Now always after intercourse with hubby, maybe after two weeks or so I will buy a pregnancy test to check if I might be preggies, but no luck, I will cry without him noticing, and pray that I conceive. I am now so forgetful since it’ s always on my mind, he has asked me what the problem, and I was honest but he never seemed to worry, he is relaxed, not so stressed like me. Please help.

Do you feel an urge to have another child, or specifically to have one with your new husband, now you have married him ? How does he feel about this ? Would the child really be for you ? Or for him ? Or for the child's own sake ?
It does sound as though ou have become perhaps too obsessed with this issue, and stressing yourself in this way often actually reduces fertility. Consider seeing a counsellor to help you get al this into perspective and to get more relaxed about it. Then if nothing happens after 6 months or so, you could consider seeing a fertility specialist to check that everything's OK

3
Posted by: Wish | 2010-06-23

Hey you GG - Gentle Giant (LOL), its about me here, he is not even bothered for us to have kids or not. I need to have a baby period...... Baby maker my foot...........

Reply to Wish
Posted by: GG | 2010-06-22

Are u married with this new hubby or u are just baby maker

Reply to GG