Question
Posted by: Onalerona | 2009/11/17

Desperate to fall pregnant!!!

I had my last depo injection in September and I was due for my next injection in December , my husband and i have decided that we want to have second child. My first born son is 3 years old. I have been on the Depo injection since his birth and previously on Nur insterate before his birth. I would like to know how long it will take me to fall pregnant again? and is there something i can do (regular intercourse obviously) or eat (vitamins/folic acid?) to hurry up the process?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on this. It is a good idea to eat healthily and take folic acid, but this will not speed things up.

3

Posted by: Amanda | 2009/11/18

Hi I' ve been off depo since December last year and still not pregnant. I was on it for just over 3 years. It usually takes about 12-18 months to get out your system. But everybody is different though so for you it might be sooner.
Good luck :)

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: Amanda | 2009/11/18

Good luck :)

Reply to Amanda