Question
Posted by: DESPERATE | 2010/04/15

DESPERATE, PRESSURE ON THROUT

I am also having the same thing as another writer but i see that you have not replied to them, there is a feeling of pressure that has developed in my throat that happens maybe once or twice a month and gets thick with flem that i think closes up the throut passage. It also causes my tummy to get really sore as my food doesn''''t digest properly because of the thick flem and then givesme indigestion and heartburn and i feel like i can''''t breath properly. I can''''t swallow the flem because it is too thick and never goes down and really bothers me terribly.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried salt water but nothing helps? please i really need to know what is causing this

Thank you desperate

Hallo Desperate
If you have allergies and a thick chronic post nasal drip, try taking antihistamine like Loratidine at night and Beclate nose spray twice a day long term. It will take about 10 days to start working properly. You can continue with your salt water rinses.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/15

Hallo Desperate

Reply to cyberdoc