Question
Posted by: CM | 2009-02-03

Desperate Mom

Morning CS

Please can you advise on a good book to get on child psychology I am deeply concerned about my child?

CM

Sorry, I haven't kept up to date with these books, as new ones get published each year. Try visiting Amazon.com --- you can usually BUY books cheaper on Take2.co.za, or exclusivebooks.com, but amazon carries excellent reviews by other readers about the contents and what they found useful or bad --- which helps you to identify potentially useful books. And if a child has any p[articular disability or problem,, try earching not only for general child psychology books, but to see if there are any more specifically addressing the particular problems that are concerning you.
What books would other parents here recommend ? And also try the Parenting Forum, to see what they might recommend.

1
Posted by: CM | 2009-02-03

Thank you CS

Reply to CM