Question
Posted by: *anon | 2011-10-28

desperate!! - hormonal imbalance?

I am on Minesse - have been on it since 2009. I''ve never had any issues with it before? My period started on Wednesday - as it should have, but I''ve been having insane cravings, my left breast has been really sore for over a week now (I don''t feel any lumps though?) and I feel really bloated. I also have a much heavier flow and lots of blood clots - which is totally abnormal for me. It was also very painful for the first two days. It was so bad that I thought I was going to pass out!

I don''t know what to do? I don''t think I''m pregnant as I have my period? And nothing has changed, so I don''t know how to explain all of these symptoms?

I have also been really emotional and burst out crying two or three times without reason...And I''m absolutely exhausted! I have to drink coffee to stay awake. -Also not normal for me.

Please help, as I don''t know what to do?

It is hard to say what this is. Some of these side effects sound hormonal. However, life stresses can do the same. I would suggest that you just wait it out for this month.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-10-31