Question
Posted by: Adele | 2010-04-11

Desperate Diabetic

I am a type 1 insulin dependant, i was wondering if you can help me, i am struggling for the past 6 months to get pregnant but nothing is happennig, i am not on any contraception, also is there any medicine or remedies you can drink to stop your menstrual cycle, accept contraception i don''t want to use that i have been ovulating for almost 2 weeks now?

If you have been bleeding for two weeks, you need to see a doctor to find out why. It may be that you are not ovulating regularly and therefore not falling pregnant, though 6 months is still a short time to be trying.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-13