Question
Posted by: Lori | 2011/06/23

desperate 4 sex

My hubby and I have not had sex in a while and everytime I try to ininate it, he pushes me away. I don''t know what to do. He does not want to talk to me about it. I feel like looking elsewhere!

Understand your frustration. How old are your hubby? Does he have excessive stress? Is he healthy? How is the relationship between the two of you in general (present sexual problems excluded)? Before you start looking elsewhere, you try and fix things where you are. 'Elsewhere' will bring short term joy, but also guilt, regret STI and HIV....You can phone the SASHA helpline for more advice or the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. SASHA

5
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/06/29

Goin the club Lori

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: same | 2011/06/27

I''ve been married for 24 years, and have the same problem. Only I have a untouchable wife. The only time we have sex, is when she has decided long befor the time when we should have sex. Then the sex is so predictable. Don''t try anything different, bcoz you get corrected. She thinks sex 1 or 2 times a month is fine.

Reply to same
Posted by: Trev | 2011/06/24

A sure way to turn any man on is to play with his penis,and testicles,slowly,fondling it, kissing it etc-he wont be able to resist

Reply to Trev
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/24

Get yourself some sex toys. Use a Mr. Vibrator on yourself at night when hubby is next to you in bed. Make a meal of it and really use it for your own pleasure (i.e. sex screaming). Hubby will become so jealous and horny at the same time, that he will have no choice but to join you and Mr. Vibrator (3-some). You can even use Mr. Vibrator on him (to spice things up and if he''s into that).

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/23

Reply to sexologist