Question
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/11/16

DESPERATE

HI DOC.
IM SO DESPERATLY TO LOOSE WEIGHT, IM EATING HEALTHY DIET, EXECISING EVERYDAY. I CAN SEE THE RESULT BT VERY SLOW. IM GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH SO I WNT TO BE SEXY N SLIM. SO CAN YOU MAYB RECOMAND SOMETHING I CAN DRINK TO LOOSE BEFORE MY BIG DAY. IM NOW 80KG I WNT TO LOOSE 10KG... PLSSSSSS HELP

Dear Beauty
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). The listed exercises are aerobic which means they burn more energy than working with weights, etc. While you are on the ‘Diet & Nutrition’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site. I don't think it is a good idea for you to try and lose 10 kg in 4 weeks as this could leave you feeling exhausted and irritable on your Great Day. A weightloss of 1 kg per week is more than adequate and you have enough things to make you excited right now. Don't take pills and potions that can make you ill or cost a lot of money and then don't do anything for weightloss.
I hope you will be a radiant bride.