Question
Posted by: FRUSTRATED | 2011/04/08

DESPERATE

Me and my wife had an arguement about a month ago about life plans and it turned sort of ugly, she refused to talk to me and this went on for one week, I apologise and we on talking term, but she does not wanna have sex with me,claiming that my motives was to get sex from her, I am finding myself thinking about sex ost of the day now, I can''t concentrate at all, plus her friend is trying to exploit my situation by coming on to me and then when I am about to give in she make a joke of it when she and my wife chat, Is this normal that a man can be so vulnerable? Is this how marraiges get broken up, and please don''t tell me to use my hand...

If you had regular sexual activity before the quarrel, then yes, we do tend to think much more about it when we're suddenly not getting any. I don't understand ( but I hope you do ! ) what made her get so upset about that particular argument. Fortunately ( and the existence of monks and nuns proves this ) nobody has ever died from lack of sex, especially not for a matter of days, weeks or even months !
If a woman friend of your wife is coming on to you, tell her not to do so, and tell your wife what happened. And see a marriage counsellor together to work on whatever so deeply upset her that it has caused this problem.

6
Posted by: Maria | 2011/04/08

You can contact FAMSA to find a counsellor in your area. Otherwise if you tells us where in CT you are someone might be able to make a recommendation.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: FRUSTRATED | 2011/04/08

Thanks Doc and guyz

I think the logical think is to go get counselling, but where do you get a marraige counselor in cpt and no I am not abot to cheat on my wife,I love her to much even though it is tempting, but I won''t throw a long standing marraige for a couple of minutes worth of pleasure...ai khona

Reply to FRUSTRATED
Posted by: Eventually | 2011/04/08

Dude, if the situation persists, you eventually are going to use your hand and you are right we must not tell you that coz you will do it anyway. As for your wife, she is just playing you cause she can see through your desperation and valnurability. Thats the part most women enjoy, pull yourself together, stand your ground and let her know that your tolerance of this bullshit is running out!!....well.....even if its not....

Reply to Eventually
Posted by: I | 2011/04/08

go see a marriage counsellor, no loyal husband will give into another women’ s sexual attempts, I think you should go and review your life planes and once you have done that go and grovel at your wife’ s feet for apology, this time for real

Reply to I
Posted by: Kerry | 2011/04/08

No you don''t have to use your hand and you don''t have to shag your wife''s friend either .. tell her to take a hike. She may be trying to cause more problems in your relationship with your wife. You need to speak to your wife and try to sort out your differences, having sex with her friend will only make matters much worse than they already are!

Reply to Kerry