Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-02-13

Desperate!

Hi. I am a 27 year old mom of 3. I breastfed my daughters the last 3 years and have recently stopped. My breasts are now like deflated baloons (Sorry, it''s the only way I can descirbe it. They aren''t full or firm anymore. Is there anything that I can use to make them full and firm again? I want to use surgery as a last resort. I have read about Triactol bust, do we get it here in SA? Thanks so much. I''m not sure who to ask about this, hope you can help!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Firstly I dont believe that a product such as this - I believe it is not available in SA - will make much of a difference. Secondly, my advice would be to discuss this with cyberdoc on this site. Surgery may, in the end, be the best option.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-02-14

Reply to pharmacist