Question
Posted by: Viv | 2009/12/01

Desperate

Dear Doc,

I am currently on Simply slim , healthy eating and cardio exercise and I am loosing terribly. The problem is that I am loosing around my thighs and curves but never on my tummy. Had a baby 10 months ago and ever since my tummy has been big. What do I do to loose weight around my tummy area? Doing sit-ups as well although I only stared with sit-ups about a week ago.

Dear Viv
The cardio exercise will help to stimulate your metabolism and promote weightloss. If your tummy muscles have been stretched by the pregnancy, then doing targeted exercises like the situps (in addition to the cardio exercises mentioned above), which will help to tighten the muscles and improve your appearance. If the tummy does not react to 6 months of targeted exercise then you may have to consult a plastic surgeon for liposuction or a tummy tuck.

1

Dear Viv