Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/15

Desperate

My husband seems to stuggle to inpregnant me. I spoke to his twin brother and he is willing to be a donor to help out his brother and at least our child would have the same futures seeing they are identical twins. I don' t care having sex with his brother to get the child as its my husband I love and it won' t mean anything. My question is this what is the chances that his brother (unmarried) has the same problem?

Given that they are identical, the chances are great that they would have similar problems, unless your husband sustained an injury to his groin at some point. Don't take any rash steps, have both of you checked out and exhaust all options first. If his brother were for some reason able to produce viable semen and your husband not, and assuming your husband agreed to this, you don't have to have sex with him anyway! As with women who have artificial insemination, you could obtain semen samples from him and have your husband insert them whilst being intimate. You would need medical advice as to how you do this to keep the sperm alive etc. but it is possible and probably the better option from a relationship perspective.

2
Posted by: bulldust | 2008/10/16

i think that you are looking for a excuse to sleep with your husbands brother...lrt me tell you that ounce that happens wether your husband agrees or not YOUR MARRIAGE IS DOOOOOOMEND FOREVER...USE OTHER METHODS..

Reply to bulldust
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/16

Gosh I wouldn' t recommend having sex with his brother. No matter whether everyone agrees, there' s too many emotions involved, and it can ruin the marriage.

Like the sexologist said, there are other options that you should explore before having intercourse with his brother.

Reply to ?