Question
Posted by: Tamy | 2011/07/19

Desparately seeking advice

I need help pls, i have a huge problem thats starting to destroy my relationship. Im 6 months pregnant and my problem is that 4 the past 6 months when i have sex with my partner his penis shows burn like sores 2 to 3 days after. Its like his penis is literaly burned. We have tried all u can think of, ive been using creams prescribed by Gp''s as well as gynea''s, ive been taking pils antibiotics ever since ths started. Im scared ths might be infecting the baby. I have no itch or sores that im aware of except for a thick white discharge. Please i need assistance.

It sounds like thrush, which is treated with Canesten. Your partner should have treatment as well and abstain from sex till everything is cleared up in both of you. Also look at the Top 5 questions for lifestyle chnages.

2

Posted by: zetty | 2011/07/20

Hi, myself &  hubby has gone through the same thing with our first pregancy.... and if i can still remember my acid level in my body was so high that i burned my hubby everytime we had intercourse..... eventually the doctor suggested we abstain or try and use a condom...which we found worked better, at least he was''nt getting burned anymore...... trry it.... we used all cream described but it never worked.......

Reply to zetty