Question
Posted by: help me | 2009/08/02

desparate

Any help for burning feet syndrome? Had glucose intolerance test, negative, seen neurologist - no luck, been to reflexologist, no luck, am now at wits end.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear help me

There are many possible causes of burning feet syndrome including excessive alcohol use, blood disorders, kidney failure, liver damage, thyroid problems, nerve damage, fungal infections and ill fitting shoes. As you can see, burning feet syndrome can be a symptom of a more serious condition.

I suggest you follow up some of these possible causes with your GP and try to find out why you are getting it and then treat that condition

Chris