Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-18

Desensitize penis

Is there any over the counter medicine available that I can use to desensitize my penis - would like to last longer during sex.

Dear Anon,

I am not aware of any endorsed over the counter treatment to desensitise your penis to last longer. Premature ejaculation is the most common male sexual problem.

Premature ejaculation can be treated by means of behavioral techniques to help you learn to last longer.

In very extreme cases where the person has a neurological factor causing hypersensitivity, there are certain anti-depressants that doctors do prescribe, since its side effect is that men last longer. This is a last case option.

Why would you want to lose out on pleasure by numbing your penis? It is a matter of learning control. If you search the net you will find alot of sites describing the steps of learning control for premature ejaculation.

3
Posted by: hall | 2009-12-18

have a good shake before u have sex.....works for me....

Reply to hall
Posted by: Primo | 2009-12-18

Stud 100 spray, at any adult shop.

Reply to Primo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-12-18

Dear Anon,

Reply to Sexologist