Question
Posted by: Ciellie Jansen van Vuuren | 2010/08/30

Deselex 9 month baby

I have a 9 month old baby that is on Deslex for about 2 months now. He is getting severe sinusitis because of environmental allergies. Can I give deselex to him twice a day for this worse circumstances At the moment I give him 1.25 ml in the evening, this helps within an hour and causes his nose to stop running and opens it till about 2 AM then its back to a stuffy nose till morning. I use sterimar and homoeopathic medicine in the day to try calm the symptoms but it would help to give him another dose of Deselex if its save ?

Hallo Ciellie
No, don't give twice a day - rather let him see an ear nose and throat specialist - he may need to take low dose cortisone nose spray with his Deselex. Have you had him tested for possible causes (milk/wheat)?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/30

Hallo Ciellie