Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/01/28

Dermoid Cysts / Hormones / Pregnancy / Nuvida

For more than a year I had been noticing that my tummy was feeling more bloated than normal and felt like it was getting larger. I was also getting terrible pains some months about 2 weeks before I would get my period, I would have to take pain killers. Family was telling me I was ovulating and for me this pain seemed normal, always had terrible period pain. My cycle also seamed normal every 4 weeks.

I got married November 2008 and my husband and I decided to start trying to get pregnant. We tried for months and nothing happened. I went to the gyni in July 2009, she found a very large dermoid cyst. Had a laparotomy on the 5 August 2009 to remove the cyst. The next day after surgery I had blood test to check my hormones. My Prolactin was 90, insulin and cholesterol was a little high. Dr. said all went well with the op and that she did not remove my ovary.

Was told after my first check up that all was well and that in a few weeks we would be able to start trying to get pregnant. It has been 5 months after the op and still nothing.
Dr. has put me on insulin medication and folic acid sachets.

1. Would like to know if someone who has had cyst removed, high prolactin, insulin and cholesterol if their hormones have gone back to normal or would it be essential that I take medication for this.

2. Does anyone know about Nuvida Fertility Blend and if they recommend it?

3. If someone with my problems has taken Nuvida and has it helped.

4. Can I still take my insulin medication with this product?

Have your hormones gone back to normal? The prolactin is quite high and usually this will need treatment for it to get back to normal.
I am not familiar with Nuvida fertility blend.

1