Question
Posted by: Ann Sotillo | 2010-04-05

Dermatology

I have a " horn"  growing on my nose, which has been treated by dermatologists but with no improvement. Firstly they removed it during a biopsy which was inconclusive as they didn''t remove enough tissue from under the scab (but despite this they said it was benign), then when it grew back they froze it and it is now twice the size it was before and always weeping and occasionally bleeding. Is there anything I can do to heal it?

Ann Sotillo

I suggest that you ask the dermatologist or your GP to do a small punch biopsy, in order to remove all the tissue from the skin that is causing the problem.