Question
Posted by: ps | 2009/10/20

Dermatologist

I have freckles all over my face, i have tried sun block with neotrata, and others but nothing helps. now i want to go and see a dermatologist, but i am worried of the costs, just want to know how much will it cost me. i have a medical aid that cover 80% only. Any dermatologist you know in Pretoria central or Centurion, i can go too. Please advise i am in Centurion need to fix my face.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi PS, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to ask your family practitioner to refer you to a dermatologist and to phone the rooms and ask for the price of a consultation.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009/10/25

Hi PS, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert