Posted by: Cirrie | 2009-05-14

I need more info on Fissured Dermatitis and how to change my diet. Thanx!

Hallo Cirrie
Dermatitis is often caused by an underlying allergy which could be due to direct contact of the skin with the product, or contact by eating a food that you are allergic for. The first step is to try and find out what triggers the excema and to avoid this. You can also do blood tests to test for common food allergies.
2nd treatment is always to keep the skin soft and moisturized with something like Epizone A. Avoid using soap, rather use Elizabeth Anne baby shampoo or UEA as a soap when you bath. Always moisturize after bath. Supplements you can take is fish oil and evening primrose oil.