Posted by: Sckyler | 2009-03-24

I have experienced an itching and small red bumps on my ring finger on my left hand.

I have been wearing an engagement ring for 5 months and then suddenly this occurrence started 2 months ago. I moved my ring to my right hand and started using a cortisone cream but kept on appearing after I stopped using it.

I was also informed that it is not good to use it for more than a week and I have been using it non-stop. The inflammation is bright red now with small white blisters and slightly itchy.

What can I use to resolve this issue once and for all or do I need to go to a dermatologist?

Expert ImageNatural health

without seeing the skin I can only give general advised. You can use Omega 3 (fish oil) 3000mg to control inflammation, PS cream on the skin and Base powder to internally address acidity levels in the body.

Dr Debbie