Question
Posted by: Tiger | 2008/08/11

DERMASTINE

I heard of the benefits of DERMASTINE rich creme. Where can I get it? I am in Bantry Bay 8005.
Is it really that good against dry skin?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello ‘Tiger’ thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult a dermatologist or aesthetic practitioner who can examine the skin and recommend the appropriate topical regime for you.
Dermastine is manufactured by a company called Pharm Africa and as far as I know they are situated in Gauteng. Your pharmacist should be able to order the cream for you. Unfortunately I do not know much about the product and information on its ingredients are not easy to find. The best way to find if a cream or moisturizer will work for your skin is to try it.

3
Posted by: eve | 2009/03/11

scars on face,legs and burn on thigh

Reply to eve
Posted by: Liz | 2009/01/24

What are the ingredients of the face cream Dermistine 2%

Reply to Liz
Posted by: saji | 2008/08/26

hi, please can you tell me the difference between dermastine face cream 2% and 3% and are they good for anti-aging? also, can they be used day and night or must they only be used at night?

Reply to saji