Question
Posted by: Anna | 2009/01/27

dermaroller

dear doc,i have decided to go with needling treatment for my stretchmarks.will environ or any other brand`s dermaroller work for red and white stretchmarks.?thank you doc.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anna, thanks for getting back to me.

The Environ roller is a good device and one should get good results at the end of the course of treatments. It is difficult to give you a 100% surety that the treatment will work, however, my advice is to purchase the at home roller as well and to use it between treatments (while you are showering) to increase the chance of success. This treatment is a long term ‘investment’ and one may only start to see results after 3 months.