Question
Posted by: Sally | 2010/04/22

Dermaphuzion

Dear Doctor

What do you think of the Dermaphuzion products?

Sally

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Sally, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer from a medical perspective as I cannot find any specific clinical studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of this product range. However the testimonials from ‘real people’ who have used the product are extremely positive so my advice would be to give the product a try and let us know what you think.

2
Posted by: Ruku | 2010/05/27

Dear Doctor
I have uneven skintone and brown marks on my face I have been to a dermatologist a year ago and she prescriped a cream with hydroqinine and it cleared nicely and then she told me to stop and then it came back I am now using Regima and dont know how effective and how long its going to take to clear. Do you know of a product that I could use?

Reply to Ruku
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/25

Hi Sally, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert