Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-05

Depro..." normal" ?

Hi Cs

are you saying the fact that i cant stop crying is " normal"  with what i' ve got? Since last night i just want to cry and cry and I feel so sorry for myself!

you always have the ability to make me laugh, do you know that? " there is a lot of shit about" .... :-))))

Charne was soooo good for 2 days (not letting her go to school for 4 - i think she was happy to go because she was bored) but this morning she was in top form again......the busdriver had to help the domestic to get her into the bus pushing and shoving while one other kid pulled at her arms....WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

No amount of reasoning or begging helps....agh i just left them this morning - i, myself am to exhausted to help and aparently im under house ja well no fine...

Im just glad to hear it' s not me going mad but that the sickness has a part in my depression today....i think G left me the laptop cause in his way he' s trying to help....

Love Mom

(cs, im trying to follow your blog but im a bit doff where these things are concerned)

Not "normal" ( which is, anyway, a weasel word ) --- I was saying it does and can happen, as a sort of side-effect of various, especially viral, illnesses. Like Glandular Fever. Stick with the House Arrest --- makye they'll eventually allow you out on parole, for good behaviour ( if you can manage any ? ).
The blog area has considerable promise, but seems a sort of Elephant's Graveyard as the 24 group neglect to promote it. And as its fairly elaborate in its programming, it can be annoyingly slow to load. Keep trying !

Posted by: VS | 2008-11-05

You seem frustrated with yourself...for being human. So therefor I shall give to you:

Life is full of little blessings, just open your eyes and see. Look out the window, see the clouds in the skye and the flowers on the ground. Maybe one ray of sunshine - and claim it to yourself. Say, this one' s mine! Look around you and see the people who love you, not the ones who don' t. Be thankful for life, it is a gift given to us, with illness and pain, sometimes to make us STOP, because we are running to fast, or in the wrong direction.

Smile at yourself, you are not really alone....

Reply to VS
Posted by: cp mom | 2008-11-05

thanks Adult cp

was that when you went onto Cipralex? did you ever ask CS why you had such bad side effects from it ?

you can email me on gysmo at

Reply to cp mom
Posted by: Adult CP | 2008-11-05

Hi again, I just posted on yesterday' s date for you, go and see.

Just wanted to say when I had a virus infection last year (not the same as you though), the one that put me in a wheelchair for a few months , if you remember, I was also always crying...... So I do believe that it is normal under the circumstances.

Take care.

Reply to Adult CP