Question
Posted by: desparate | 2010/01/14

Depro man

My bf and i have been together for a year and 3 months, we are not engaged and dont live together. He is an estate agent and as everyone knows things are really tough out there. He has now become withdrawn and just doesnt know which way to go anymore. In this he doesnt talk to me, i havent seen him properly in almost 2 weeks. He has told me that i deserve someone better someone without all the problems/messed up as he is. I just decided that i am going to be positive and try help him by sending out cv' s.. and telling him that i will not leave him and will not just throw everything away....i love him alot and will not just give up.

Please advise as to how i get him positive again, how do i handle the situation? How do i help him out of the " dark hole"  he is in?

Some people feel able to easily discuss their problems and worries with others, some people find this very hard to do. Make it clear to him that you care about him, and will be sticking around as he waits for things to come right. It sounds as though he may have ben becoming depressed, and maybe it'd be wise to get assessed and discuss treatment options. He could also, at little cost, join one of the SADAG support groups in the meantime ( their number is on this page ).

3
Posted by: Boon | 2010/01/15

eissshhh!!! Lucyfire, there also stuff like that out here,and she hasn' t seen this man for about two weeks. anything is possible woman.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: lucyfire | 2010/01/15

Can i just say that i recently broke up with my bf and used the excuse about i' m all messed up and he deserves someone better etc but actually i just didn' t want to be with him anymore.

Reply to lucyfire