Question
Posted by: Blanche Barth | 2010/11/13

Depression,Giddiness,Dizziness

I am having dizziness, giddiness and symptoms of depression have taken serc which made me feel very bad.. Also Espirides 2 daily but have been feeling no better. I take 60 mg Treppeline at night and SR Zanor in the morning. I have to feel better as I have a lot of things to cope with now. Thank you.

Blanche

I suggest that you consult your doctor to change your medication to more effective treatment for depression and anxiety, as I strongly feel that your symptoms are caused due to the medication that you are currently taking. A healty diet and regular exercise will also assist with your depression.