Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2012-07-09

Depression/Anxiety back again

Hi There, i have been off anti depressants for over 8 months now. I started excercising seriously, and taking part in races and marathons. its really been helping untill now.... i now however have serious problems in my relationship of 5 years and im not coping with the conflict and my thoughts are negative and makes my anxious.Im making my partner very unhappy and anti depressants dont make the intimacy part great at all, thats why i dont want to be on medication because i feels that it makes me a person that im not. Is there anything natural that worth it that i can try before going back to the Phyciatrist?

If you are having serious problems within your relationship, you need to get him to join you in couples counselling, and sort these out - chemicals don't solve that type of problem. IF you are in addition becoming significantly and chemically depressed as well, then there are many varieties of antidepressant, and some don't cause sexual side-effect problems.
It is a very reliable rule with regard to remedies and products on sale, that NOTHING labelled "natural" is ever natural. And none of them actually help depression or any other significant ailment

1